We aim to address the needs of users, land managers, and the distinctive qualities of each piece of land through a hybrid of hand building and unique machine building techniques.
Whether constructing trails or bike parks, our goal is to provide communities with a one of a kind outdoor recreation experience. We can help you to grow the appeal of trails in your community and spearhead the rising opportunity for outdoor recreation.
We are a small company, and the success of our product has been attributed to the versatility of the skills and the experience of each team member.
- Yan Labrecque, owner, operator
- Tyler Mcbride, crew leader, operator
- Josh Solman, planner, designer, operator
- Drew Martens, owner of Epic Trails
Our many years as riders, builders and planners give us insight into designing and building trails and recreational facilities that are both functional and sustainable.
The company has experience leasing and operating a wide range of machines to accommodate bigger and more specific project needs. Our typical building season locally is April to November. We have a $5 million liability insurance policy.
- Gas powered Stihl Chainsaw/Brushsaw with Alaska Mill attachment
- Plate compactor
- 2016 Kubota U17 Mini-excavator – 16in tooth bucket, 24in finishing bucket, 180 degree tilt, thumb)
- 2014 Kubota U17 Mini-excavator – 16in tooth bucket, 24in finishing bucket, 180 degree tilt, thumb)
- 2014 Ditch Witch SK755 stand behind skid steer – 36in, 42in, 54in hauling buckets, 48in 4-way blade)
- 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 with trailer
- 2005 Yamaha TW200 for easy transportation of diesel or equipment
- Variety of hand tools (shovel, rakes, pulaski, mcleod, hand tamper, hand saw, pry bar)